Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken is wonderful Friday night finger food. Canvassed in an ideal outside that is plunge capable, you won’t have the option to get enough of this fresh chicken formula! By and by, with regards to the ends of the week, I am prepared to resist the urge to stress about the cooking yet I need something scrumptious.
I additionally don’t have any desire to be enticed to hit up inexpensive food in a very late choice, wrecking my midsection line and my wallet.
If you end up riding that same line each week, ensure you put Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken on the menu. It’s a simple and delightful chicken formula that will give you all the allurement of incredible café food, short the blame.
This variant is likewise such a lot of simpler and keeps the kitchen cleaner – at whatever point I attempt to profound or sear anything I wind up cleaning small amounts of oil off everything! Let the stove accomplish the work for you.
I additionally love that this formula is so spending well disposed.
I normally have every one of these fixings close by in the storeroom, so I should simply either purchase or defrost chicken, and supper is essentially done.
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken is wonderful Friday night finger food.
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 Tablespoons melted butter
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons minced parsley
1 cup panko bread crumbs
2 garlic cloves, minced (2 teaspoons, if using bottled)
4 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into “fingers” – cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, mix the butter, lemon juice and garlic together.
- Dip both sides of the chicken in the butter mixture, and then repeat with the crumb mixture until the chicken is fully breaded.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish or cookie sheet and repeat with all chicken fingers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.