An entirely flaky and delicate salmon formula that is made with a simple handcrafted teriyaki sauce and heated flawlessly. Makes for an ideal lunch or supper formula that can be prepared in under 3o minutes.
This heated teriyaki salmon is so natural to make and can be prepared in under 30 minutes. Eat on the table in a matter of moments. They are likewise ideal for individuals who like to feast prep. The teriyaki sauce is so heavenly, without gluten, and is produced using scratch. Appreciate delicate, flaky, and completely cooked teriyaki coated salmon with your family with a side of rice or quinoa.
We guarantee you that this is the BEST teriyaki salmon formula and overly simple to assemble. We trust you love it and offer it to your loved ones.
Baked Salmon RecipesCourse: DinnerCuisine: Asian
An entirely flaky and delicate salmon formula that is made with a simple handcrafted teriyaki sauce and heated flawlessly.
1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
4 Skinless Salmon Fillets about 6 oz each
1 Green Onion sliced
- Teriyaki Sauce:
½ Tbsp Gluten-free flour
½ Lemon juiced
1 Tsp Chili Flakes or to taste
1 Tbsp Minced fresh ginger
2 Garlic Cloves minced
2 Tbsp Honey
2-3 Tbsp Water
¼ Cup Fresh orange juice
⅓ Cup Low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl whisk together all teriyaki sauce ingredients. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and place the salmon in.
- Pour the sauce over then bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and flaky.
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove from the oven, and spoon over with the thickened sauce from the baking dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!