Presently you can make the universally adored stroganoff in ONE POT with ground hamburger! Simple + financial plan amicable with the snappiest tidy up!
Is it the meat? The mushrooms? The cream sauce? The pasta covered and soaked in that cream sauce? It’s essentially the entirety of the abovementioned, isn’t that so?
Indeed, incredible news, folks. Presently you can make the most bomb financial plan agreeable stroganoff ever.
I’m not kidding! With disintegrated ground meat and cremini mushrooms, this terrible kid meets up in a solitary pot.
It’s genuinely a one pot wonder where even the uncooked egg noodles cook directly in that sauce, sopping up everything.
Straightforward, fast, basic, modest and just one dish to tidy up – all made quickly or less.
Beef Stroganoff – Easy One Pot RecipeCourse: Easy Recipes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 cup sour cream
8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 cups beef stock
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pound lean ground beef
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 medium sweet onion, diced
12 ounces cremini mushrooms, thickly sliced
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 3-5 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Stir in garlic and thyme until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Stir in wine, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in beef stock, Worcestershire, Dijon and egg noodles; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.