This Best Easy Grilled Chicken With Homemade Spice Rub Recipe is a flavorful blend of spices you can keep at the ready for when you need a quick chicken recipe for any grilling occasion.
Adapted from : lecremedelacrumb.com
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 4 chicken breasts
- Number one : Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Number two : In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Number three : Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Number four : Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle.
- Number five : Serve