As I’m certain you’ve seen, I am a major devotee of everything cauliflower. This cauliflower seared rice formula is a go-to for us and I’ve been making cauliflower covering pizza for quite a long time. I don’t have a clue how this thought entered my thoughts, yet I’ve been needing to try cauliflower nachos for such a long time! It took a few attempts however these veggie-pressed nachos are so tasty.
They’re the ideal game day starter, yet you can likewise serve them as a straightforward sheet dish feast. It’s something the entire family will cherish! That is to say, have you ever told your children (or spouse) that you’re having nachos for supper previously? If not, attempt it with the formula and simply watch their eyes light up.
Why Use Cauliflower Instead of Chips?
First of all, how about we address the glaring issue at hand. Indeed, I, the chip sweetheart am trading something instead of chips! It’s actual, I love chips (particularly great tortilla chips) yet I additionally love vegetables. The fun reality about cauliflower from my believed nourishment source, Healthline, “Cauliflower contains some of pretty much every nutrient and mineral that you need.” Who knew? It’s pressed with nutrients, minerals, and fiber. An unequivocal supplement update from tortilla chips!
Cheesy Baked Cauliflower NachosCourse: RoastCuisine: Mexican
1 avocado, sliced or chopped (optional)
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheddar cheese
1 jalapeno, sliced
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
5 cups cauliflower florets, cut into ½-inch slices
1/3 cup refried beans
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 cup chopped grape/cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 Tablespoon olive or avocado oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a large baking sheet with olive oil or avocado oil cooking spray.
- Slice cauliflower into 1/2-inch slices
- In a large bowl, combine oil with garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, chili powder and sea salt. Add sliced cauliflower and gently toss to coat. Place seasoned cauliflower on baking sheet, spacing out the pieces so that they roast instead of steam. Bake 20 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and starting to brown.
- Remove the pan from the oven; push cauliflower together in the center of the pan. Top cauliflower with refried beans, sprinkle with cheese and add jalapeño slices on top. Return to the oven and bake until the beans are heated through and the cheese has melted, about 6-7 minutes.
- Top cauliflower with chopped tomato, red onion and cilantro. Add avocado (if using) and serve directly from the sheet pan. You can also transfer to a platter for serving or portion into bowls.