Chicken Parmesan Sliders take the classic comfort food, Chicken Parmesan and put it on soft slider rolls, to bake it into a delicious bite-size snack that is the ultimate party food!
These Chicken Parmesan Sliders are an easy slider recipe made with fried chicken tenders, tomato sauce, and lots of cheese baked until everything is perfectly melted and delicious!
Adapted from : homemadeinterest.com
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) sliced provolone and mozzarella cheese blend
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 24 ounces frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Number one : Preheat oven to 375°. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Number two : Meanwhile, without separating rolls, cut horizontally in half; arrange roll bottoms in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Place half of cheese slices over roll bottoms. Bake until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes.
- Number three : Layer rolls with half of sauce, chicken tenders, remaining sauce and remaining cheese slices. Replace top halves of rolls.
- Number four : For topping, microwave butter, garlic powder and red pepper flakes, covered, on high, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pour over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving.