I can’t seem to get enough corn, but of course you guys have probably figured that out already, this being the third consecutive corn recipe I’ve posted. I’ll do my best to switch it up next time but for now I’m hoping you love corn as much as I do. Grilled corn on the cob is by far my fav way of eating corn and this summer this recipe has become the one I love the most.
Adapted from : theendlessmeal.com
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ cup lime juice
- 6 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- Number one : Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Number two : Soak husked ears of corn in a bowl of water for 5 to 10 minutes. Mix lime juice, chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Number three : Remove corn from water and grill, turning often, until corn is golden brown on all sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Brush ears with seasoned lime juice as you turn the corn.