Be sure to have some crusty bread on hand, because this sauce is KILLER. When it comes to chicken breast recipes, its hard to beat this one.
Adapted from : delish.com
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- Number one : Combine the paprika, garlic powder, and salt and sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken to coat.
- Number two : Heat a large, heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet.
- Number three : When the butter has melted add the chicken breasts and cook 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Number four : Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Number five : Add the heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic to the pan and stir well to combine. Let the sauce cook for 2 minutes to thicken over low heat.
- Number six : Add the spinach and stir well. Continue cooking over low heat until spinach has wilted and sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Number seven : Return the chicken to the skillet and coat with the sauce.
- Number eight : Serve immediately.