There’s absolutely no hot pot of oil involved here – you just don’t need it. These fries are amazingly crisp right out of the oven – so crisp that no one would ever believe these didn’t hit a single drop of oil.
Adapted from : damndelicious.net
Crispy Zucchini Fries (Keto + Low Carb)Course: Zucchini RecipesCuisine: American
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 tablespoon of low carb ranch dressing, jalapeño ranch dressing or mayonnaise
2 medium zucchini
1 cup almond flour
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice two zucchini into fry shapes
- Pat the zucchini dry
- Set up your breading station by setting up two shallow bowls and a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or sprayed well with cooking spray.
- In the first bowl combine the egg and the ranch dressing, mix until completely combined
- In the second bowl combine the almond flour, spices and paremsan, mix well.
- Dredge the zucchini in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan.
- Lightly spray the breaded zucchini fries with cooking spray to help crisp them.
- Bake 15 minutes, turn carefully with a fork and bake for 10 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp.
- Dip in ketchup or ranch dressing!