Cream Cheese Layer:
1 cup Cool Whip
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 oz cream cheese-softened
1 cup powdered sugar
½ cup unsalted butter-softened
1 ½ cups crushed Oreo
2 cups Cool Whip
Peeps bunnies, Easter egg candies…
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
2 and 3/4 cups cold milk
2 (3.9 oz.) packages chocolate instant pudding
½ unsalted butter-melted
36 Oreo cookies
- Number one : In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. If you don’t have food processor, place Oreo cookies into ziplock bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Number two : Using a fork mix crushed Oreo with melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge to firm.
- Number three : Beat cream cheese, softened butter, sugar and vanilla until it’s light and creamy. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread the mixture over the crust and place in the fridge.
- Number four : In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 2 and 3/4 cups cold milk. Number five : Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts thickening. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Number six : Spread 2 cups Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with crushed Oreo. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Number seven : Garnish with Peeps and Easter egg candies.