These were delicious, but I’d recommend separating the rolls prior to adding everything, if not they tend to fall apart. Toothpicks are also helpful to keep the slider together!
Adapted from : tasty.co
- 1/2 – 1 cup melted butter plus 1 Tablespoon for cooking eggs
- 12 eggs
- 6 slices cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 1 sheet slider buns butter or potato style
Prepare your ingredients:
- Number one : Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Number two : Cut the sandwich sheet in half through the middle to create two “slices” of sandwich sheet. (You want the individual buns to stay together).
- Number three : Place the bottom half of the sandwich sheet in the casserole dish. Set aside.
- Number four : Prepare a frying pan over medium heat with a teaspoon of your choice butter or cooking oil.
- Number five : While pan heats, crack eggs into a medium size bowl and whisk until fully blended. Number six : Pour into the preheated frying pan and stir constantly, until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Number seven : Remove frying pan from heat and set aside.
Build your breakfast sliders
- Number one : Place an even layer of the ham on top of the bread.
- Number two : Follow with the eggs, and then the cheese.
- Number three : Top with the slider buns and then pour the melted butter evenly over the sandwiches. (For a lighter version, use 1/2 cup butter instead of 1 cup).
Cover the casserole dish with tinfoil.
- Number one : Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until the butter has completely absorbed into the rolls.
- Number two : Cut and serve. Best enjoyed warm.