Flaky croissants are loaded up with ham, eggs, and cheddar and prepared until brilliant and melty making these Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches the administrator breakfast.
Is it true that you are a sweet or flavorful breakfast sweetheart? I could go whichever way sincerely. I mean I love me a decent cereal formula or flapjacks, or even a morning meal prepare.
These Easy Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches are one of the fastest and most effortless plans you might think to prepare! Truly.
I’m marginally dependent on croissants, and when you stuff them with ham, cheddar, eggs, and a mystery ingredient it truly pushes the morning meal game over the top.
So I need to concede, when I eat my eggs, I eat them mixed with cheddar and shrouded in syrup. I normally get two unique responses when I tell individuals that.
One is omg yum that sounds stunning and the other is a ewe. However, I’m a greater amount of them don’t thump it before you attempt it kind of individual since it is irresistible.
So with regards to our morning meal sandwich plans, I love adding a little pleasantness to them. I made a little sauce that you brush within the croissants that are produced using spread, earthy colored sugar, and mustard.
It truly gives decent pleasantness in every nibble, except doesn’t over force any of the different flavors the slightest bit.
So like I said I’m dependent on croissants, I mean I truly prefer to eat them plan directly out of the compartment straight from the pastry kitchen. Yet, love utilizing them for breakfast.
Easy Croissant Breakfast SandwichesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American
4 slices American cheese
20 slices honey ham
6 eggs scrambled
4 croissants sliced in half
- Sauce :
1 tsp mustard
1 Tbs brown sugar
2 Tbs butter
- Preheat oven to 350.Cook eggs according to your preferred doneness, set aside.
- Slice your croissants in half, set aside.
- In small bowl heat your butter and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved, stir in your mustard.
- Brush on one side of your croissant.Place about 4-5 slices of ham on bottoms of each of the croissants, top with a slice of cheese and top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs.
- Place your other half of the croissant on top and wrap in tinfoil.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.