My mother used to make delicious cinnamon rolls when I was a child. Later, she taught my sister and me to make them. I’ve since added the caramel and pecans. These scrumptious sticky buns are a huge hit wherever I take them.
Adapted from : tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 3 Tbs butter
- 6 tsp water
- 6 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 8 count tube crescent rolls
- Number one : Preheat oven to 35Spray a 6 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Number two : Open your crescent rolls and roll each one up individually and cut 6 of them in half and 2 of them in thirds and set aside.
- Number three : In each well of your muffin tin add your 1 Tbs brown sugar, 1 tsp water, 1/2 Tbs butter and about 1 Tbs pecans, just distribute evenly among each well.
- Number four : Place 2 of your half (one wholcrescents in each tin big side to little side, then place the 6 remaining pieces into the center.
- Number five : Bake in oven for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly, remove from oven and let sit 1-2 minutes before turning out onto plate to serve.