This is the best Ground Beef Stroganoff. It’s a flavor-filled velvety cheeseburger sauce that is best served over egg noodles. Spending benevolent, family amicable!
Hamburger stroganoff. Unquestionably a solace food dish. As far as I might be concerned, it’s up on the rundown close to singed chicken and okra. I love the modest foundations of stroganoff. It isn’t pompous, it utilizes basic fixings and it is a modest dish that can undoubtedly take care of your whole family. Simply some ground hamburger, flavors, a simple sauce blend, and blast – supper is served!
Throughout the long term, I’ve kind of changed and wound this formula. This truly is a mix of a couple of plans joined into one and I think the outcome is yummy, filling and it would all be able to be made on the burner. You could likely eat on the table within 25 minutes.
Ground Beef StroganoffCourse: beef recipesCuisine: American
salt and pepper, to taste
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
1 ½ cups beef broth
3 tbsp flour
3 tbsp butter
1 teaspoon garlic, minced (about 1-2 cloves)
½ cup yellow onion, diced
egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
1 pound ground beef
- Bring a pot of water to boil and begin to cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef along with the onions and garlic until thoroughly cooked.
- Drain ground beef to remove excess grease from pan. Put pan back on stove over medium heat (don’t add the ground beef back in yet.)
- Add butter to the pan and allow it to melt. Then add flour to pan, whisk and let it absorb butter.
- Add beef broth and whisk vigorously to remove any lumps, turning the heat up to high, bringing it to a boil for 2-3 minutes until you see it thicken slightly.
- Bring temperature down to medium and whisk in sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Stir until mixture is thoroughly incorporated.
- Add salt & pepper. Keep tasting mixture until it is seasoned the way you like. If it gets too thick, just add a tad more beef broth.
- Add ground beef back to mixture until reheated. Serve over egg noodles.