This is not your average pasta salad. With chicken, avocado, tomatoes, chickpeas ,and feta cheese, it’ll be an instant favorite. Avocados in the dressing makes this pasta salad extra creamy and full of heart-healthy fats! The best part is that this delicious meal can be ready in only 15 minutes!
Adapted from : ifit.com
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup fresh basil leaves , chopped
- 2 avocados , peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Number one : Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Number two : In a large bowl toss together the cherry tomatoes, avocado, bacon, basil, and garlic.
- Number three : Drizzle mixture with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Number four : Top with Parmesan cheese.