This Homemade Garlic Cheese Breadsticks Recipe will put your local pizzeria’s to shame! A wonderfully tender yet crispy dough is topped with an addictive garlic butter sauce and finished with gooey cheese!
Adapted from : grandbaby-cakes.com
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves optional
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese feel free to add more!
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- Number one : Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Number two : Roll out the pizza crust onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Number three : Mix together the melted butter and crushed garlic, then brush it evenly over the entire pizza crust.
- Number four : Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses evenly onto the pizza crust. Then sprinkle the dried oregano evenly on top.
- Number five : Before you bake, cut the cheese covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza slicer or large knife.
- Number six : Bake for about 12 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly and slightly golden.
- Number seven : Remove from the oven and cut the breadsticks again before serving.