On the off chance that you are searching for a very simple solace food formula that takes not exactly an hour from beginning to end, I have you covered. This Easy Instant Pot Round Steak takes a harder cut of meat and makes it overly delicate very quick!
Regardless of whether you have purchased meat in mass and have a round steak or two in your cooler or got one at the store since it is one of the less expensive cuts of meat, you need to utilize this formula! We love meat around here and generally attempt to buy a quarter hamburger so we can keep our cooler loaded. Nonetheless, the round steaks had consistently been an intense one for me since, indeed, the meat is quite extreme. So low and moderate was the solitary way I knew to do it… like with this Easy Crock Pot Round Steak. In any case, that is an entire day formula, and in some cases, you don’t have it throughout the day. So I figured I would evaluate my slow cooker formula with my Instant Pot. I was a little doubtful that a round steak could get delicate in only 20 minutes of cooking, however, this Easy Instant Pot Round Steak changed my mind! Truly, I scarcely utilized my blade. More often than not I cut it with my fork!
Instant Pot Round Steak & GravyCourse: MainCuisine: American
This Easy Instant Pot Round Steak takes a harder cut of meat and makes it overly delicate very quick!
2 T of Butter
2 Pouches of Onion Gravy
3 Cloves of Garlic, Peeled and Smashed
1 Medium Yellow Onion, Sliced
2 C of Hot Water
4 to 6 slices of Round Steak
- Use a skillet and 1 T of butter to sear off both sides of your round steak. I only cooked these on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In your Instant Pot, sauté the onions and the garlic in 1 T of Butter.
- Add the slices of meat to the pot.
- Add the two pouches of the gravy to 2 C of hot water and dissolve.
- Pour over the meat and onions.
- Set your Instant Pot to the meat setting and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Release the steam and you are ready to serve.