The juiciest oven baked chicken breast right here!
For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love food as much as I do, this is usually a completely heartbreaking experience.
Adapted from : cafedelites.com
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar, light
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 (7 to 8oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Number one : Pre heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Number two : Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of parchment paper and pound to an even thickness. Drizzle both sides of chicken with olive oil.
- Number three : Combine seasonings and sprinkle generously over both sides of the chicken breasts. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil for 5 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!