You will have a hard time believing how simple these keto pizza roll-ups are to make. Prepare a clump and satisfy that pungent bite longing for. Furthermore, they are loaded with supplements your body needs. So not exclusively are they amazingly delicious, yet they are beneficial for you as well.
I will share some significant nourishment data about these keto snacks first.
WHAT ARE KETO PIZZA ROLL UPS?
Pungent nibble yearnings don’t need to mean cheating and leaving ketosis. At the point when you truly need to crunch on pizza, enjoy that hankering with these keto pizza roll-ups.
They are so easy to make that you’ll have the option to gobble them up promptly after getting that bothering desiring.
These are unfathomable! It’s fundamentally mozzarella cheddar moved up with pepperoni and marinara sauce inside.
Just 4 Ingredients
Another battle on the keto diet is discovering things to fill in as starters at parties. Heaps of finger nourishments are high in carbs. Have you seen that as well? Other than cut crude veggies, what else would you be able to serve that won’t show you out of ketosis?
That is the reason I love these little roll-ups. They work consummately at parties. Everybody will cherish them, so make a pack!
Keto Pizza Roll Ups RecipeCourse: AppetizersCuisine: American
You will have a hard time believing how simple these keto pizza roll-ups are to make.
Keto Marina Sauce
Pepperoni slices or you can use mini pepperoni as well
12 slices of mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Now lay slices of cheese on the baking mat and place in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to slightly brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cheese to slightly cool. Allow the slices to cool and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and add pepperoni if you would like.
- Roll and serve with your favorite dipping sauce! Enjoy!