One-pan no peek chicken and rice is sure to become a favorite family meal! Wild rice, soup, and chicken are combined in a single baking dish then baked to creamy chicken and rice perfection!
Adapted from : mealplannerpro.com
- 1 box Lipton Onion Soup Mix, (2 packets)
- 1 1/4 can water, (soup can)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, (10.25 oz each)
- 1 can cream of celery soup, (10.25 oz each)
- 2 boxes Zatarain’s Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix, (7 oz each)
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Number one : Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine rice mix, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, and water in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Mix well.
- Number two : Place chicken evenly on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle with onion soup mix. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Note: DON’T open the oven to peek at the chicken and for sure DON’T remove the foil!