If you love pickles and prefer trying different meals with them, these pickle dip pinwheels are the way to go. Delicious and super impressive, they are enough to get your meal started in the right direction. Not just that, you may have serve them at parties and holidays. They promise to blow the taste of the crowd away. New Year is coming, why don’t you have them as a holiday treat?
Adapted from : bytherecipes.com
- 6-7 taco sized tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup diced dill pickle spears
- 1 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into about 1″ rounds.
- Place on plate and wrap in Saran Wrap and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Spread your mixture evenly among tortillas leaving about 1/2″ on the side and roll up tightly.
- Fold in your diced ham and pickles until combined.
- In medium sized bowl beat your cream cheese until smooth.
- Dice your ham and pickles in smaller pieces and set aside.