These pumpkin spice cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for fall. They’re filled with flavor thanks to the pumpkin, vanilla extract, & fall spices. Then they’re rolled in cinnamon sugar for a delicious coating that’ll remind you of snickerdoodles.
Adapted from : justsotasty.com
- 1 cup sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon Optional
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter
- Number one : In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the butter, pumpkin, sugar, eggs, Vanilla, and milk, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Number two : In a separate bowl, mix the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt, until well blended.
- Number three : Add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl, and mix on low until the ingredients are blended.
- Number four : Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix again.
- Number five : Line 2 cookie sheets with Parchment paper, and drop the cookies by the Tablespoonful onto the Parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Number six : Sprinkle the tops with the cinnamon-sugar mixture if desired.
- Number seven : Bake the cookies at 375 for 10 -12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Number eight : Remove cookies from oven to a wire rack to cool. Serve and Enjoy!