This Sausage and Grilled Shrimp Kabobs are stuffed with flavor and overly simple! They are the ideal method to make supper on the barbecue when you have occupied at this point these sticks are sufficiently extravagant to serve at your next BBQ!
These pleasant Shrimp Kabobs are one of my number one suppers for a snappy weeknight dinner. I generally love eating shrimp and when you add the smoked wiener into these Grilled Shrimp Kabobs they are so delightful. Two of my top picks in one. The expansion of BBQ Seasoning on these Shrimp Kabobs gives the perfect measure of zing. They very well could be my new most loved kabob formula! As a matter of fact, old since I’ve been making them for quite a long time!
Sausage & Grilled Shrimp KabobsCourse: GrillCuisine: American
2 Tbsp Barbecue Seasoning
2 tsp olive oil
12 oz smoked sausage rope
12 oz shrimp jumbo, tail-on, peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Make sure grill grates are clean.
- Cut sausage into about 1” slices, the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in bowl. Add sausage, olive oil and Barbecue Seasoning, toss to combine.
- Tuck the sausage slices in the “C” curve of the shrimp and then thread them onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, flip and grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve immediately.
- If you are using wooden skewers remember to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire when you grill.