You won’t be tempted to skip the most important meal of the day with these scrambled eggs on toast! A few sliced tomatoes or cucumbers on the side and your body will receive everything it needs to start the day.
Adapted from : whereismyspoon.co
- chopped parsley or dill to garnish
- 1/3 cup good quality feta cheese crumbles
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp butter, plus more to butter the bread
- 2 slices bread (I use white, sourdough bread)
- Number one : Spread a thin layer of softened butter on both sides of the bread. Frythe bread over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side, until a goldencrust forms.
- Number two : Remove the bread from the frying pan and add 1/2 tbsp. of butter. Add the eggs and feta cheese and cook, stirring often, for about 3-4 minutes, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Number three : Divide the eggs between the bread slices andsprinkle them with freshly chopped dill or parsley.
- Number four : Make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy The Best Scrambled Egg Toast.