This one-pot Slow Cooker Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes, and Green beans have a natively constructed dressing/marinade and will be your new most loved solid supper.
Slow Cooker Seasoned ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: American
Slow Cooker – 4 quart or larger
2 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 1/4 lb. diced red potatoes about 4 cups
1/2 lb. fresh green beans trimmed (about 2.5 cups)
2 garlic cloves minced
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup FRESH lemon juice (NOT BOTTLED) (1 large or 2 small lemons)
- Start by placing the chicken the middle of the slow cooker. Next, add the green beans on one side. Then for the potatoes, you will need to mound them high off to the other side.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic cloves.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken, green beans and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 7 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Note- Do NOT use lemon juice out of squeeze bottle, the recipe will not turn out correct.