Doesn’t this adorable dessert just make your heart melt?
I had so much fun creating this unique cheesecake style cheese ball recipe for Dixie Crystals and am so excited to share it with you. Many of you know that I have a huge affinity for making cute treats that look like bunny butts.
Adapted from : hungryhappenings.com
- 8 Pink M&M’s
- 1 tsp Butter Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 C White Chocolate Chips
- 1 C Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Sprinkles
- 1 bag Coconut Flakes
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- Number one : Making an Easter cheese ball dessert is simple and doesn’t require any baking. All you need to do is measure out the ingredients and mix them together!
- Number two : Add the cream cheese, sprinkles, white chocolate chips, sugar, cake mix, vanilla, and butter extract into a mixing bowl. Knead with your hands until all ingredients are well combined.
- Number three : Separate into one large ball, two medium size balls, and one small ball
- Number four : Roll each one in coconut flakes and pack them to make sure they are completely covered.
- Number five : Assemble your bunny butt, by using the two medium size balls for feet and the small ball for a tail.
- Number six : Gently flatten out the feet and shape them with your hands.
- Number seven : Use your pink M&M’s to create toes
- Number eight : Serve with graham crackers. You can dip with the crackers or spread with a knife