It’s the perfect dish for guests and also for parties, because you can cut it in squares and then basically eat it as finger food! I love it and then its the perfect dish for your next party or for company that you might have over the holidays.
Adapted from : homeofmalones.com
- 2 heaping cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs (blended)
- 1 pound mild breakfast sausage
- 1 Pillsbury crescent roll tube (8oz)
- Number one : Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Number two : Brown the sausage in a skillet and remove any excess grease with a paper towel.
- Number three : Cover the bottom of your greased baking dish with the crescent dough, squishing the seams together with your fingers.
- Number four : Top the dough with an even layer of the browned sausage.
- Number five : Pour the blended eggs over top, and then sprinkle evenly with a generous amount of cheese. I use 2 heaping cups full!
- Number six : Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese turns a nice golden brown and the eggs are cooked through.