The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe makes chicken additional succulent and delightful. This appetizing marinade makes flame-broiled chicken delicious!
At the point when we were recently hitched, we lived close to Dean’s sibling, his significant other, and two children. We were living in a condo, heading off to college full-time, and working insane hours to cover the tabs. We were helpless little understudies and would adore when Deron and Sarah would welcome us over for supper. Their go-to dinner was flame-broiled chicken in a delish marinade. They realized the amount we cherished it so we ate it pretty much every time we ate at their home.
So I needed to ask her what was in this astonishing chicken marinade formula. It is past straightforward! I chose to change it and add a couple of more flavors to make it extra tart and fiery.
This Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe is made with additional virgin olive oil, newly crushed lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, earthy colored sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. You have such an assortment of flavors in this marinade.
The additional virgin olive oil keeps the chicken additional soggy and delicious. The new lemon juice and balsamic vinegar separate the filaments in the chicken to make it delicate. The soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce give it a pungent profundity of flavor. The earthy colored sugar adds some rich pleasantness and gives the chicken a decent hull when flame-broiled. The entirety of the fixings cooperates in such amicability to make the ideal chicken marinade!
The BEST Chicken Marinade RecipeCourse: Chicken Recipes, DinnerCuisine: American
The Best Chicken Marinade Recipe makes chicken additional succulent and delightful.
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 Garlic Cloves minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
1/3 – 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil depending on preference
2 lbs. Chicken Breasts Tenders, or Thighs
- In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over. Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 – 5 hours is ideal.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 – 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.