Everybody in my family cherishes pretzel – you know those sorts you have at the shopping center. Well, we are STUCK in a blizzard here in Portland, OR so I chose to create this formula for my family so they can get their pretzel fix. This formula is BEYOND simple this truly is one that everybody in the family can make. Likewise, this formula is quite sound – the pretzels at the shopping center utilize dissolved spread I didn’t do that. I truly don’t think it hurts the taste of not having the margarine.
the sorcery of delicate pretzels is the utilization of heating pop. That is the thing that gives pretzels that great taste. To make it much simpler I utilize a pre-made mixture. Pizza batter works extraordinary and you truly can’t differentiate. For plunging sauces, we utilize a nectar mustard however cheddar wonder is consistently a top choice.
THE EASIEST PRETZEL BITES EVERCuisine: American
1 quart warm water
1⅓ cups baking soda
Rock Salt – perfect for pretzels
1 package of Pizza dough – I use Pillsbury roll of pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 350
- Create your baking soda bath – mix warm water and baking soda
- Cut up the pizza dough in small bite-size pieces
- Dip all the pieces into the baking soda bath
- Place pieces onto a baking sheet
- Whisk egg and brush egg onto the dough pieces
- Sprinkle the dough with salt
- Bake for 12 minutes – you want the dough to be golden brown